The presentation took place on 3rd June 2016 at the Interdisciplinary Conference on Psychedelics Research in Amsterdam, organized by the OPEN Foundation .
The ICPR is an international multidisciplinary scientific conference on the most up-to-date research into psychedelics at which researchers from a wide range of academic disciplines present their latest results.
The topics discussed at the ICPR 2016 included:
- psilocybin-assisted therapy for patients with treatment-resistant depression
- MDMA-assisted therapy for patients with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- psilocybin-assisted therapy to alleviate the anxiety associated with death in terminally ill cancer patients
- the biological basis of spiritual experiences
- the historical, contemporary, and tribal uses of psychedelic plants