In this era of electronic communication, it’s possible that not everyone is sexting, but it can’t hurt to be informed. Sometime, somewhere, you might want to give it a try. After all, it’s one form of sex that can’t cause unwanted pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections. Aside from safety, you might want answers to the following questions:
- How long should my message be?
- Should I send sexy photographs?
- How well should I know someone first?
- Should I save the messages?
- Does foreplay matter online?
- Does it matter whether I’m sober?
- What about emojis?
For answers to these questions and more, check out The College Girl’s Unofficial Guide to Sexting.