Today, 21 June 2018, is the Summer Solstice, and with it comes celebration. As you no doubt already know, it’s the longest day of the year; that is, we get more sun in these 24 hours than we will until the next Summer Solstice. In Winter we celebrate the opposite end of the spectrum.
USA Today says, Sweat season is here: Summer solstice arrives Thursday.
The Weather Channel adds, Summer Solstice 2018: Facts to Know About the Longest Day of the Year.
Bustle proclaims, What The 2018 Summer Solstice Means For You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign.
- Gin, Grapefruit, and Thyme Cocktail
- Berry Vodka Spritzers
- Shrimp and Dill Deviled Eggs or Deviled Eggs with Dill
- Tomato Ombre on Grilled Rustic Bread
- Open Faced Shrimp Salad Sandwich
- West Coast Grilled Vegetable Pizza
- Dilled Potato Gratin
- Grilled Swordfish with North African Spice Rub
- Swedish Meatballs
- Shaved Fennel, Zucchini, and Celery Salad
- Strawberry Filled Cardamom Cupcakes or Strawberry Cake