Let the rituals be rightly performed with joy and beauty!
There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times.
A feast for the first night of the Prophet and his Bride!
A feast for the three days of the writing of the Book of the Law.
A feast for Tahuti and the child of the Prophet – secret, O Prophet!
A feast for the Supreme Ritual, and a feast for the Equinox of the Gods.
A feast for fire and a feast for water; a feast for life and a greater feast for death!
A feast every day in your hearts in the joy of my rapture!
A feast every night unto Nu, and the pleasure of uttermost delight! –Liber AL, II:34-43
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Apple Pecan Feta Spinach Salad with Maple Cider Vinaigrette
- Pumpkin Risotto
- Butternut Squash and Kale Torte
- Pork Chops with Apple Cider Pan Sauce
- Brussels Sprouts with Toasted Walnuts
- Persimmon Bread
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Gingerbread Trifle
Interested in learning more about the Autumn Equinox observances?