An excerpt reads:
The Program of the U.S. Grand Lodge of Ordo Templi Orientis is as follows:
1. To create, maintain, and promote a structured society of men and women within the United States of America, who are united by their acceptance of the Law of
Thelema, by a common interest in Magick, Yoga, and Hermetic Science, by the common experience of ceremonial initiation and sacramental ritual, by common
pledges of fidelity, cooperation, and mutual aid, and by certain common ideals, namely: individual liberty; self-discipline; self-knowledge; universal brotherhood;
and opposition to tyranny, superstition, and oppression.
2. To manage and govern this society in substantial conformance with the principles set forth in the writings of Aleister Crowley and other historical leaders of Ordo
Templi Orientis, with the approval and under the authorization of the International Headquarters of Ordo Templi Orientis, and in such a way as to ensure its continued
survival and promote its continual growth and advancement.
3. To provide certain benefits to the members of this society, including, but not limited to: participation in sacramental rituals; social community and entertainment; pastoral guidance and mediation of disputes; instruction in Hermetic Science, Yoga, and Magick; and opportunities for creative expression, community service, and development of beneficial social and professional relationships.
4. To preserve and advance the principles and practices of the religious, philosophical, and magical system of Thelema, and to promote the principles of individual liberty
and universal brotherhood.
5. To conserve and manage books, documents, and other properties of historical or practical value which it may possess.
6. To establish physical centers of activity for the society in diverse locations throughout the United States of America.