The USGL Conference Committee is pleased to announce its upcoming proceedings book release for NOTOCON XII in Cleveland:
For the Chance of Union offers a selection of papers from the eleventh biennial National Ordo Templi Orientis Conference (NOTOCON) of the United States Grand Lodge of O.T.O., which was held in the Valley of Orlando, Florida, in 2017 EV. The papers in this volume cover a wide range of esoteric subjects including Goetic and Heptarchial magick, with example rituals; O.T.O.’s history, from inspirations tracing back to the Templars and the Crusades, to a ritualistic retelling of how the Three Triads have been repopulated since the interregnum period; plus celebrations of wine, gender identity, and song! Deputy Grand Master Lon Milo DuQuette entertains with his account of “success is thy proof,” while U.S. National Grand Master Sabazius shares his Saturday evening keynote address. Together these papers represent some of best modern practical and scholarly work available on Ordo Templi Orientis, Thelema, and the magick of Aleister Crowley.
Launching this August at NOTOCON XII, and available thereafter from all major and independent booksellers.
- NOTOCON XI Program
- Catherine Berry — Quintessential, Once Again: A Report from the Path of Gender Transition
- Colin Campbell — Reconstructing Goetia
- Hunahpu & Ixel Balamke — La Dolce Vita
- Lon Milo DuQuette — “Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not over much!”
- Rufus Opus with Harper Feist — Conjuring from the Lesser Key
- Terry Murdock — Unity Uttermost Showed: A Celebration of the Initiatory System
of Ordo Templi Orientis
- Dionysius Rogers — Thelemic Song
- Sabazius X° — For the Chance of Union: Address by the National Grand Master General
- Scott Michael Stenwick — Heptarchial Evocation
- James Wasserman — The Roots of O.T.O. in the Crusades