A new edition of Blame Your Planet: A Wicked Astrological Tour Through the Darkside of the Zodiac by Stella Hyde was published earlier this month. Amazon’s description says:
Stella Hyde presents a hilarious exposé of the not-so-nice parts of astrological destiny with shocking conclusions supported by complete astrological research for all 12 signs. In Blame Your Planet, she exposes the hidden underside of the stars, and how they affect the dark side of everyone.
The zodiac definitely has a dark side that influences the nasty in every one under every sign:
- When Scorpios shed their Ms. Manners persona out pops a sex-mad control freak.
- Capricorns are really bean-counting misanthropes.
- Aries are head-banging psychos.
- Aquarians can’t wait to be beamed back to the mothership.
Blame Your Planet covers personalities, rising sign, ruling planet, Moon, qualities, and elements. It also details lifestyle choices (jobs, vacations, fashion, interior design, partners) all from a gripping, yet rarely discussed perspective. Blame Your Planet explores:
- Your favorite deadly sin
- Your annoying little ways
- Your lunar nuisance that cramps your style
- Your grimiest thoughts and succulent sex fantasies–in vivid detail
- Your Opposite Sign that connects you to those born under it
- Your Mr./Ms. Wrong
- Your favorite holiday to ruin for everybody
- Your dream darkside job–spy, assassin, dictator, drug baron, jewel thief, evil genius
- Your darkside sign’s hall of infamy–the famous who share it with you
You can order it here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1578635985/ref=rdr_ext_tmb
And the Daily Mail had some interesting observations about this tome:
thanks to Sister Amy for the tip!