Today, 21 June 2019, is the Summer Solstice, and with it comes celebration. As you no doubt already know, it’s the longest day of the year; that is, we get more sun in these 24 hours than we will until the next Summer Solstice. In Winter we celebrate the opposite end of the spectrum.
Are you walking on sunshine? The summer solstice is Friday, says USA Today.
Bustle reports 5 Zodiac Signs The 2019 Summer Solstice Will Affect The Least.
- Gin, Grapefruit, and Thyme Cocktail
- Berry Vodka Spritzers
- Shrimp and Dill Deviled Eggs or Deviled Eggs with Dill
- Tomato Ombre on Grilled Rustic Bread
- Open Faced Shrimp Salad Sandwich
- West Coast Grilled Vegetable Pizza
- Dilled Potato Gratin
- Grilled Swordfish with North African Spice Rub
- Swedish Meatballs
- Shaved Fennel, Zucchini, and Celery Salad
- Strawberry Filled Cardamom Cupcakes or Strawberry Cake