The Egyptian Museum in Cairo, also known as the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, is home to more than 120,000 pieces of ancient Egypt including the Funeral Stela of Ankh f n Khonsu. This particular was originally part of the collection of antiquities housed at the Boulaq museum where is was given the catalogue number 666 as noted 46 years later by Aleister Crowley when it was pointed out to him by his wife Rose as depicting the deity who was seeking to communicate with him.
According to Wikipedia:
“The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities contains many important pieces of ancient Egyptian history. It houses the world’s largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities. The Egyptian government established the museum built in 1835 near the Ezbekeyah Garden and later moved to the Cairo Citadel. In 1855, Archduke Maximilian of Austria was given all of the artifacts by the Egyptian government; these are now in the Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna.
“A new museum was established at Boulaq in 1858 in a former warehouse, following the foundation of the new Antiquities Department under the direction of Auguste Mariette. The building lay on the bank of the Nile River, and in 1878 it suffered significant damage in a flood of the Nile River. In 1891, the collections were moved to a former royal palace, in the Giza district of Cairo. They remained there until 1902 when they were moved, for the last time, to the current museum in Tahrir Square.”
Read their entire article here:
and here’s an 1872 snap of a sampling of their collection include a certain stela: